Tip of the Day
22 September 2020
Be extremely careful with online file sharing softwares
- File sharing is used to share computer data or space with others on a network It allows multiple users to copy, read, and modify the same file.
- There are two types of file sharing: peer to peer file sharing and centralized file
Tip of the week
21 September 2020‐27 September 2020
Don't install unknown or unsolicited softwares on your computer/laptop
- These can place computer viruses or even open a 'back door' giving others access to your computer without your knowledge.
- If you want to install any software in your system, get a licensed version and install it on your computer.
- Use trusted websites for downloading any software.
Tip of the month
Read the license agreement carefully before installing the software onto your system
- Prevention is the key to protect your computer and data from malicious software.
- Read the License Agreement before installing any Software/Application.
- Install it from a trusted source