Good and Strong Password for Teacher
- Use at least 8 characters or more to create a password. The more number of characters we use, the more secure is our password.
- Use various combinations of characters while creating a password. For example, create a password consisting of a combination of lowercase, uppercase, numbers and special characters etc..
- Avoid using the words from dictionary. They can be cracked easily.
- Create a password such that it can be remembered. This avoids the need to write passwords somewhere, which is not advisable.
- A password must be difficult to guess.
- Change the password once in two weeks or when you suspect someone knows the password.
- Do not use a password that was used earlier.
- Be careful while entering a password when someone is sitting beside you.
- Do not use the name of things located around you as passwords for your account.